The White Box
- All of our boxes are 100 percent recyclable from members of the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Clean off any bits of food and other residue. The labels can be left on.
- Flatten boxes to create extra room in your blue cart. Do not put them in the garbage or blue recycling bags.
The Shiny Liner / Insulation
- You may leave the insulated liners at your doorstep on your next weekly meal delivery date for collection. Our drivers will collect the liners while dropping off your new box.
- Alternatively, you may call us to coordinate a pickup.
- Gel packs are always great to have on hand. You can keep and reuse the gel packs.
- You may also leave them at your doorstep on your next weekly meal delivery date for collection. Our drivers will collect the gel packs while dropping off your new box.
- Our gel packs are water-soluble, non-toxic and non-hazardous. You can clip the corner, discard the gel, and then recycle the plastic covering in your blue cart.
Bottles, Bags, and Containers
- You may remove the labels, rinse, and recycle the plastic portion cups and containers in your blue recycling cart.
- You may also wash and reuse the containers.
For more details on how to recycle within Calgary, please visit the City of Calgary recycling website.